Purchase of any of the Classformracing.co.uk software is deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions between Classformracing ( trading as classformracing.co.uk ) and you ("the purchaser" or “members”)
1. Members or Purchaser must be at least 18 years of age or older as local
gambling law dictates.
2 All racing software information is considered confidential and MUST be used ONLY by the member who purchased it.
3. Once you the purchaser has paid for the
racing software, he/she is bound to an agreement that he/she shall not in any
way divulge the information to any third parties. Information piracy and/or the
re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind
will NOT be permitted and we will seek legal redress over any such action. If
Classformracing believes an abuse of purchaser privilege as above has taken
place, we withhold the right to refuse access to the purchaser in question with
any purchase fees retained.
4. Classformracing accepts no responsibility or liability for any use the purchaser may make of the information on this Web site, in email correspondence nor any associated services advertised on this Web site. Advertisements on this web site do not constitute an endorsement by Classformracing or its editor of the services or products advertised.
5. Purchase fees paid for the "Trial offers" are only refundable if cancellation is made by EMAIL within the period of the trial and not beyond the last day. When the "Trial offer" ends, you will receive FULL VERSION ACCESS to DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE. No notification of cancellation by the end of that period means the software has been PURCHASED and accepted to the total satisfaction of the purchaser.
Purchase fees paid for individual downloads or disk software are non refundable.
There will be no refunds issued on any purchase of our Software. Therefore, you should download the trial version of our software, available FREE on our website and do your testing and evaluations with the trial version before purchasing the registered version of the program. If the trial version of our software does not satisfy your needs then neither will the registered version of the program. Classformracing makes no guarantee that the Software will perform to your expectations and/or desires. It is up to you, the purchaser, to perform your testing and evaluations of the program and its abilities before purchasing this software. If you purchase our software that is shipped via an Internet Download, our order system will allow one download of the registered software. If you try to download the registered software twice, our system will prevent this. Once our system has tracked that you downloaded the software, much like other vendors, once the software package is 'opened' (ie. downloaded) you are unable to return it for a refund.
6 The purchaser agrees not to hold responsible Classformracing.co.uk nor seek redress for any interruption in service due to technical matters associated with this site.
7. Whilst Classformracing.co.uk makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the web site it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. The User is, therefore, recommended to take all appropriate safeguards with regard to virus protection.
8. Classformracing.co.uk reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or suspend any members's access to all or part of the web site or services. If suspension is evoked for breach of the terms above, no refund shall be made on subscription fees paid.
9. These terms and any claim based on use of information from this web site shall be governed by English laws and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.